1 Jun 2010

Bibby Kit Card


Hello Everyone! Firstly let me thank Carol for commenting on some of my cards, I only just worked out how to view comments people make.....lol....things are still new to me ! You have really made my day & spurred me on, I was so chuffed to find them!! Thank you!
One from Dawn Bibby's Woodland Creatures Kit today. Something I got as a TSV on QVC a while back. I tend to make kit cards when I am a bit stuck in creative slump, not that I think they are easy or fill a gap or anything, it's just that they are sort of done for you, if you know what I mean. I do love some of the images she has created in this kit & it was excellent value for money too. I tend to use all kits I buy for elements in my crafting, either papers with stamps or altering or maybe toppers form one kit & papers I like from another at the time, mix & match kinda things! Off to have a blog hop myself now!.... have a great day folks!
Lavinia
x

No comments:

Popular Posts