29 Jun 2010

Rose


Hello! Sorry it's been a few days that I have not posted anything, but I have been enjoying the weather & some football.....(tut tut tut...that's all I am going to say)... and I have just celebrated my Birthday! Got some lovely cards & prezzies from my family & friends, Thanks to all of you! Got a great new pair of boots from Mr Lavinia & went out for a fab dinner!!! And on top of all that hoping to go and have a shop for craft goodies in the next few days.
Also been catching up on some much needed housework & clutter sorting. Where dose all the junk come from?? Cant believe some of the stuff I keep hold of. I must make better choices in the future to what I consider, important to keep! Unless it's stuff in my craft room & that 2"x 2" piece of mirri card I just have to keep of course!... y'know what I mean..;-)....anyhow I am a bit more organized in certain quarters, for now.
I did however find some time to do this....I stamped a Papermainia Scalloped card blank with Tattered Rose ink & then used some Papermainia papers & the Stamp is by La Blanch. The sentiment is cut using the Slice from Adhesive glitter card from Paperchase....I love that shop! spend ages in their!.....I used the Wedding SD Card. I went over some of the stamp & highlighted it with watercolour pencils & Glossy Accents & finished using some Papermainia sticky glitter gems in the corners.
Hope to join in for WOYWW this week if time allows, why don't you join in? Head over to Julia Dunnits Blog http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ and get the low down on how to get involved, it's great fun snooping on all the fab crafty stuff on everyone's desks! And showing your own off too! Go on I dare you??
Take care all & keep on enjoying this fab weather!
Lavinia
x

No comments:

Popular Posts