9 Jun 2010

WOYWW......

Ok, so this actually was not took today! I will be honest with you, today there was nothing on my desk to show you as I am a bit busy with my other half's birthday today! So I took this pic on Sunday knowing I would not be able to take one today, does that make sense!!!! Anyhow, you can see a bit more of my skip retrieved desk here! Yes I got it out of a skip ages ago & it weighs a tonne!!! but very sturdy! going to have a good old hop tonight & look at the blogs, when I have more time!!! Enjoy your day folks!!!
Lavinia
x
x

9 comments:

peggy aplSEEDS said...

i like your drawers!

Helen said...

love the cards you've made recently - the flowers are so pretty!

Annie said...

Wow what a great find that desk was.
A x

Julia Dunnit said...

It doesn't matter when you take it, it's just as fascinating! What's the big string of beads inf ront of the phone - are you about to demolish a necklace or did you take it off and dump it??

Carmen said...

That desk is amazing! My Mum used to find the best, most amazing things in skips! (She wasn't a proffesional skip diver or anything *g* just thrifty and had a fab eye - she could spot treasure from half a mile away - my Grandad nicknamed her The Vulture! LOL!) I doubt even she found anything as magnificent as your desk though!

Are those Ikea pots? I keep looking at them every time I go in - wish I had the space!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

That desk looks very sturdy. I would hate to have to move it. Looks like you have some serious craft tools on your desk. Sorry I'm so late this week.

Chrissie said...

Great workspace, what a find! Love those drawers too.

Angie said...

That is a wonderful desk ...what a find.

stephanie said...

ooo ya gotta love a skip retrieved desk. Love the buckets of pencils etc.

Popular Posts