20 Jul 2011

WOYWW 111...and 111th Post!

Hello "Work Desk Wednesday'ers" I have been trying to get these cards finished. I like some I make so I keep them for me & then I select some to go in to the box for friends family ect. I tend to make a card then put it to one side to finish the inside, but then get side tracked with another idea & then before I know it I have a pile to finish inside & bag up....like this lot!

This is one I made last night with some of the elements from the Kanban "Chelsea" collection.

And these recent paper purchases have yet to be used. I really like "First Edition Papers" the quality is very good and the Glittered embossed paper in the is excellent! The top two A4 Paper pads are a new addition from Kanban to their range & are really pretty vintage papers, will I have the heart to use them? Or will I just get them out to look at every now & again???? :)

That's me for this week. I am now off to look at your wonderful workspaces & there probably more interesting then mine I expect. Have a good week everyone!
Lavinia
x

12 comments:

dianneo said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards! The papers are beautiful and so detailed. Puts me to shame!

Fuchsia said...

Busy space
lovely cards !

Annie said...

What beautiful cards. Good luck with the finishing off :-)
A x

Mary said...

Finishing projects is sooooo rewarding. Love the cards you make. You are one talented lady. I'm hoping to post later today. I will be spending quality time with a tech from BossKut helping me get my Gazelle back up and cutting. This company is WONDERFUL and backs up their sales. I've had my machine since 2008 and it's still very reliable. I wish I were computer savy enough to fix computer issues that are effecting my cutter....oh well! Off I go for now. Have a wonderful week.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Hey there, thanks for dropping by my blog - I really appreciate it! I love that 'Home Sweet Home' card, it's soooo pretty and girly, absolutely beautiful :D You ought to get your sewing machine out - I really enjoy most projects...although I tried doing wadded tea cosies once - never again......!! xx

Tammy said...

Great set of cards, how productive, Thanks for sharing x

Julia Dunnit said...

Hey Lavinia - beautiful cards again girly. I never get round to the insides...until the day I want to use one. Fail!! Nice looking Kanban, must check those pads out.

Di said...

Happy WOYWW!! I also love KanBan but am blown away by your beautiful cards and have some loooong way to go yet. Di xx

SueH said...

Oh Lavinia, what a lot of cards you’ve made, you have been busy.

Loving all the new papers too. It’s the ‘daydream’ one that caught my eye because I love Brown, Pinks and Greens together.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your lovely message, it’s so kind of you.

Happy Crafting!
Sue
x

Kyla said...

wow thats a lot of lovely cards, you have been busy.
thanks for sharing your WOYWW

kyla

shazsilverwolf said...

Your cards are beautiful!I love the paper packs- I know what you mean about not having the heart to actually use any- I have loads of pads & papers that I can't bear to cut- aren't we silly, lol. Thanks for visiting me,Shaz

akilli melek said...

lovely cards, and fabby paper. I cant buy too much because i dont know how to get it all back to turkey when i go home.
thanks for popping by earlier, just getting round to some WOYWW time now
caroline #50

Popular Posts