5 Jun 2010

Blue Birdy


Whoooo!! what a hot day it's been! Mr Binxz....... all he's done all day is sleep in the garden. Know how he feels, I would have loved to have curled up in the stone sink all day too, but I just know I wouldn't have fit in there! So I decided to make this card instead. Its Kay & co papers and a stamp I bought last time I was in Nice, France. They have a few craft shops their & some great different kinds of bits & bobs. The make is Toga, there was this bird cage & 4 little bird stamps in it. At 5 Euros I thought it was a good buy. Its only a little card 12.5 x 10.5cm, I used up some scraps to make it. Except for the sentiment, that was from a freebie from a monthly mag I buy.
Hope you all have a great BBQ weekend if the weather keeps up, fingers crossed for outdoor crafting!
Lavinia
x

3 comments:

G Peplow said...

Sweet card lavinia, what a bargain those stamps? have a great day in this lovely sunshine;-) xx

Carole said...

lovely, & love the bird cage :)

Lisa said...

This is lovely!!!!! Have left you a little something over on my blog if you want to play along. No worries if you don't!!!!

Popular Posts