28 May 2010

Letterpress Again!


More Letterpress, I do like it though. Even though the dry embossing looks great & inking too, I wanted to add something a bit extra to each card, my own take! Which is what it's all about, for me anyway. I added the black branches & then uses a tiny stamp from Paula Pascual's All Year Round stamp set to finish off the ends. The sentiment stamps from American Crafts. The Letterpress Printing plate is from the Wedding Set 1 & the birdie is from the Wedding Set 2.
The first turquoise card I used three printing plates from the Wedding 3 set. I misted the paper with Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls and Inkadinks in Beany Green & Bluebell mixed in Mini Mister's. Then I inked the plate up using a mixture of Teal Green & Navy. Pressed it through my Cuttlebug and then Die cutted it out using Spellbinders labels 8 die. I matted it on Kanban Gold foiled Acetate. I took the pictures in the garden today as it was a really nice day & the light was ok outside. I hope you all have a good weekend and if anyone manages to get away this bank holiday have a great time! Take care all!
Lavinia
x

No comments:

Popular Posts