8 Jun 2010

Inspired!


I am a lover of "Craft Stamper" magazine! I keenly wait the arrival of it every month falling through my letter box! I love the articles & inspiration it brings from all its talented contributors. In July's edition I loved Jo Firth-Young's, bursting with blooms project. I have attempted with this card to have a go using the same colours but with some stamps from my stash. I loved the way she has made me think about layering with stamps & using multiple stamps, something I don't always think to do! It's a really good project Jo, well done and thank you! Hope you like my attempt? Hope you all had a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!
Lavinia
x

2 comments:

Carole said...

great, lovely colours :)

G Peplow said...

Lovely card, I like the colours you've used they compliment each other well :)xx

Popular Posts