16 Jan 2013

What's On Your Workdesk 189?......My first of 2013!



Hello everyone & welcome to my WOYWW of 2013!
As you can see my desk is quite tidy.
I have a pile of stuff to the left to sort, my cutting mat every ready to work on & my latest book I am reading. I have re-arranged my big storage shelf to the left a bit to start using some of the flowers & vintage ribbons I have, thus trying to encourage me to use them a bit more in my cards.


The other end of the desk has cards I need to finish & sort in to cello bags & boxes. Mr Binxz is sunning himself in the window, lovely bright but very chilly day to day. I put some bunting up above the window I made for a vintage tea party I had last September.




These are a few cards I have made in the past few days, I like the Leanne Ellis stamps, I wouldn't say I was a character type crafter as I am not that good with the pro markers, so I tend to do basic stuff with them. 

So that's me this week! I have had umpteen problems with my broadband, Sky, Blogger & bla bla bla for ages now so that's one of the reasons I haven't joined in or blogged for ages, plus I got Married in the US last November and was very busy up until then. Hope to catch up with you & your desks sometime this week! Take care everyone & mind how you go in the snowy & cold weather we are all having!
Lavinia
x


16 comments:

Annie said...

Hi. Welcome back.....you've been missed. Love your craft room and the cards you've made are fab.
Hugs,
A x #50

Tracy said...

Wow, what a great workspace! And so well-organised :) Tracy #60

Helen said...

Oh my, your craft room..... green with envy!! Happy WOYWW, Helen 10

Tammy said...

Lovely cards! That rose card in the middle is stunning! And I love the shelves you have your stamps on. Quite a bit of eye candy there! :) Happy WOYWW! Tammy #98

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Lavinia,

I've been thinking about you - wondering how you enjoyed your trip. Congratulations on the nuptials!

I love your studio set up! Did you custom make those shelves? One day I hope to have a real craft space!!

Welcome back.

Hugs,
Kay
#123

MrsC.x said...

i love the feel of your space and the bunting is cute

Happy WOYWW Mrs.C #46 {i think?!}
craftylittlemoos.blogspot.com

ria gall said...

OMG your storage unit to the left took my eyes straight there so I missed the fact your desk was tidy.
Ria #114

okienurse said...

great looking desk and crafting space! I would love to have a window with all that light available! Not doing too well with all the cold recently so wish spring would come on! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great week. Vickie #43

Unknown said...

Your cards are lovely Lavinia, Congratulations on your wedding.
Carol.x #59

Jackie said...

Love all those stamps you can see on your shelves
Jackie 26

Debs said...

As usual Lavinia your desk and cards are ever an inspiration! I always want to be sat at your desk, it looks really cosy & inviting. You've done a good job with the promarkers too.......practice, practice, practice!! It's good to be getting back into the swing of things after the christmas holidays, so here's to plenty more crafting in 2013!
Love Debs xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Lavinia! Congratulations on your marriage, what a lovely smiley thing to read, jsut dropped in there at the end of your post! Photos please?!! ITS HARD TO COMMENT ON YOUR DESK NOW, I'M SMILEY AND EXCITED!! I am the same with the Pro Markers..bought a load, can't bebothered to learn them properly because I dont do characters...rubbish purchase decision!

Lori said...

Absolutely love your tidy desk. I wish i could be that neat, but I know it's not going to happen.

Love your cards. The Steampunk one is FABULOUS!!

Sorry I am 2 days late getting to your blog. I have been battling a nasty flu bug.
Lori #84

Nicky said...

Love your craft room - I have just a desk in the corner of the living and would love your space - beautiful cards too - I am not sharing a desk as away from home looking after my friends cattery but enjoying having a good look around everyone else's desk

Anonymous said...

Add my wedding congratulations to the mix too, and yes, we need photos!! Lovely bright craft room, must be all the snow reflecting? Great cards, love the steampunk one too. How cold is it now? It was -19C here last night, lol!! Hope you're coping with the snow and don't have to go anywhere. It's great to have you back again.

Hugs
Brenda

scrappymo! said...

Oh my goodness, your room is gorgeous! And looks so organized! I don't mind clutter while I work but I like things to have a place and go back to live in that place once my project ends!
The cards are gorgeous...especially the steampunk looking one.

Popular Posts