21 May 2010

Oriental


Finally turned my hand & head in another direction, a little look towards the orient for inspiration today! Must have been that take away I had for dinner!...lol....The pale turquoise is made up from a Hunkydory kit & some background paper by Cordinations, its a simple card with nice colours I think & maybe ok for a male birthday?
The second red card is a mixture of a free stamp from Craft Stamper magazine last year I embossed in black and coloured with Sakura Gelly Roll pens & the patterned paper panel comes from some very expensive Japanese Washi paper I had squirreled away for SPECIAL use ONLY!!! The little brass charm was from The Bead Shop in Afflecks Palace in Manchester, great sparkly shop!!!! Wonderful warm day today here & apparently its going to be even better tomorrow, so a garden day I think! Need to put my bedding plants out now it getting a bit warmer. Hope your all well & thanks for looking today. Enjoy this weekend whatever you do!
Lavinia
x

No comments:

Popular Posts