12 May 2010

Lovin The L Letterpress!





Hello! Well though I would share some of my Quickcutz Letterpress creations with you. Here are a selection of cards I made using a couple of papers from Papermainia, Kay & Co as backing for the Purple Seal card and the Congratulations. The large printing plates from the Letterpress make great backgrounds for the cards too I think. I got mine from QVC when they did it as a TSV. I love using it!!! I know some people think its a messy thing to use, but to be honest with you I think the results are worth it. I have since got myself some extra printing plates and 12 more colours of ink. The inks are great as you can mix them together to make your own tones and shades for a custom look. Thanks for looking today! Hope your all well!
Lavinia
x

No comments:

Popular Posts