10 May 2010

Recent Cards!





Hello! Heres a few recent creations. Been using all sorts papers & embellishments of late, cant say I have a certain style really! I sort of do what takes my mood. I love the Craftwork cards papers at the mo, and Paula Pascal's stamps, they seem to fit well with every kind of style & theres every kind of stylish sentiment you ever need! Also had a moment using some early Kanban cardsock I found this week. Thers also a little creation using some Kay & co and also some Papermainia papers and a "LOVE" Prima stamp I found too. I really don't know what I have sometimes hiding away in my little craft room. I have just ordered some Pro markers so I really need to get some help using them before I post anything I make using them. But on a negative front, Slice machine went mad & I sent it back to QVC & got a refund, so I have re-ordered a newer version of the Pink one, cos you get that nice Think Pink MS+ Design Card that's helps a very good cause! Hope you like my new cards & you are all well out there! Happy crafting everyone!

Regards
Lavinia
x

No comments:

Popular Posts