26 Dec 2010

Merry Christmas

Sending everyone whos called in to see me here in blog land & everyone whos visited my desk on WOYWW and all of you who have left me lovely encouraging commentsto keep posting my makes, I would like to thank you from the botton of my heart & wish each and every one of you, whatever your path & whatever you belive in, A Very Merry Christmas!
I have spent the day with my Beloved Mr Lavinia and my Mum and cooked us dinner! Mr Lavinia surprized me with all my wonderful gifts, then when I had opend them all casually said "Oh I have forgot one in the cupbord?" to which my reply was "Blimey its a bit of a big un to miss?" and it was heavy too....could it be?.....no it cant be? Pulled off the paper!!!!!!! IT IS!!! a new shiney Sony Vaio Laptop! Oooo love it, but oooo scary have to get used to windows 7 ! Hope you all got what you needed and wanted & like me wished for, thanks my Love your a Star! See you all soon Merry Christmas.
Lavinia
x

2 comments:

G Peplow said...

Sending lots of good wishes for a very Happy Holiday season to you Lavinia. It sounds like you had the best pressies, wonderful fun, big hugs:0) xx

Ciara said...

Cool, a new laptop! Nice Mr Lavinia!

I got a Big Shot Express from Mr Ciara - oh but you've seen that already haven't you?! Der (blonde moment).

I've enjoyed catching up with you in blogland over the past few months, here's to plenty more WOYWWs!!

Ciara
xx

Popular Posts