21 Dec 2010

Happy Winter Solstice!


Happy Winter Solstice! This is what I sent my Friend's this year instead of a card! Its a wooden star coverd with paper & embellished with lots of punched out ivy leaves & pine's made in to the wreath. The Horns on the Wooden Deer Head have been heat embossed with Cosmic Shimmers Silver Shine Metallic powder then coverd with Stickles Silver Glitter Glue.
I wont be posting for WOYWW this week so anyone that's here hoping to see what's going on my desk, sorry nothing at the mo! But I hope your all well & warm! Anyhow off to carry on my Yuletide Celebrations! I have a big glass of Mead waiting with my Name on it!
Thank you for your visit & Brightest Of Blessings to you all on this special day!
Lavinia
x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely beautiful Solstice Star, so perfect for the occasion. Enjoy the Mead, well deserved!

Hugs
Brenda

Kelly said...

Late coming to the party, but just found your blog from Shaz. Love the Solstice Star. What blessed recipients.

Popular Posts