28 Jun 2011

Bella Fiori....


Today its Bella Fiori.....today my cards are made using a really pretty Card Kit I bought from QVC by Kanban. The colours are so muted & pastel but so richly foiled! I really like this set of papers & card. I used a DL card blank as my base and stamped the script stamp over it in Whispers chestnut ink. I blended around the card using Distress ink in weathered wood. I cant remember where I got the die strip I used on Mirri card down the side?? The two designs of cardstock I used are from the kit as is the Dress form die cut. I just went around the edges again with some Distress ink and then added some Perfect Pearls to highlight the necklace. I layered up some flowers from, Prima, Toga & a Punch out flower from the card stock, added a brad & some thin string.


This card was also from the same Kanban collection using much the same methods as previously mentioned. I stapmped around the edge of the card with a Hot Off The Press stitch stamp & then heat embossed it using Cosmic Shimmers Bright Gold Metallic powder.
I can see myself using a lot of elements from this collection in my card making as they are so pretty & very usable with lots of other stamps & papers I have in my stash. Good value kit with lots of card stock, that's a real bonus with these kits you get a lot in them for a real good price & lets face it who dosent want to save a few quid here & there nowadays!

Lavinia
x

3 comments:

Liz said...

What lovely cards

akilli melek said...

been snooping further in your blog, I really love some of those cards you have been making.
caroline

tiggertastic said...

what stunning makes, these are lovely x

Popular Posts