7 Jun 2011

Beautiful


Hello! Today I would like to show you something I made using some free papers & sentiments from Simpley Cards & Papercraft Magazine issue 85. The papers are by Fancy Pants Wishful Thinking Collection. I stamped on a 5x7 card blanc using chalky pink & green inks. Then added the cut out corners from the papers. Used some sticky Pink lacy paper ribbon from my stash then layered some of the paper over that, cut out the label and used a Bo Bunny Rub on "Beautiful" then finished off using Pastel Raspberry Liquid Pearls.

You can get some good freebies from magazines nowadays & I like to try and incorporate them in to my card making. I mix 'n' match them with stamps I have and other papers to come up with something satisfying, lets face it any help with boosting your stash is good in these frugal financial times. The inks I used here also was a good sale bargain buy from my local Dunelm Mill, 99p each they are Studio G by Hampton Art and they are really nice inks, lovely chalky finish!

Lavinia
x

1 comment:

shazsilverwolf said...

The 'beautiful' word on the card sums this one up- it's gorgeous!

Popular Posts