8 Apr 2012

A Bargain...Distress Markers!

Well something different today from me! I have decided to sell these Distress markers. There are 24 of them!

Antique Linen
Bard Door
Broken China
Brushed Corduroy
Bundled Sage
Dried Marigold
Faded Jeans
Fired Brick
Frayed Burlap
Milled Lavender
Mustard Seed
Old Paper
Peeled Paint
Pine Needles
Scattered Straw
Shabby Shutters
Spiced Marmalade
Spun Suger
Tattered Rose
Tea Dye
Tumbled Glass
Victorian Velvet
Walnut Stain
Weathered Wood

I bought them in haste :( & I know I wont use them. I have made a colour chart of them & that's it. There not really me & my style of crafting so decided they would be better with someone who really wants them & would use them. Not going to go on about what they do or how they work, we all know that! They are quite expensive so I think what I am asking is reasonable!

£50


Leave me a comment if your interested!

Lavinia
x


1 comment:

MrsC.x said...

dont you hate it when your mojo escapes you??

tfs Happy WOYWW Mrs.C.xx #86

Popular Posts