26 Jul 2011

WOYWW 112....Showing a little more!


Hello WOYWW'ers! I hope everyone has been enjoying the fine weather we have been having in the UK this past week! Its been great here in sunny old Manchester. Although yesterday was very humid it was still very sunny & the temp in my little sun trap garden was 80 degrees! Anyhow I digress....this week I though I would show you a bit more of my crafty space. As you can see the shelves are great for storage, and you can see my new crafty unit I showed you a few weeks back to the left of the pic on the back wall. Its a bit cramped when I get going & start pulling out this & that from here & their as the desks not that big, but its ok for now until more space becomes mine in the room....:)

Here on the desk I was having a mess with some Papermainia Daydream papers & some Cute pet die cuts. I was using some of the Hunkydory Angle Whispers Glitter on the images. Its very fine & great to use on images as its very iridescent. I have the usual crafty suspects ATG Tape gun (a must for me) X-Cut guillotine (my preference opposed to a paper trimmer) And of course where would us crafty souls be without Sticky Foam Pads!


Finally I have been delving on to my Kanban Chelsea Papers again this week, here I have embossed the backing paper with cosmic shimmers gold. The little white doily at the top of the card is Embossed Acetate used form the collection as is the Die cut Roses on the bottom right. I used Hunkdory glitter again on the Butterfly Image. I keep going back to this set for bits & bobs to go with other cardstock, its becoming a fave, I love the Shabbyness of it!

Well thanks for looking in on my little crafty desk on your travels around the Globe of crafty desks on offer. Thank you to everyone and my followers too for always leaving me wonderfully inspiring comments, I do enjoy reading them, they really help keep this blog going & spur me on! So now off to make a cup of tea & desk hop, have a great day everyone!
Lavinia
x

17 comments:

peggy aplSEEDS said...

wow, that is an amazing card! lovely job on the stamping and glittering! and the papers on your desk are wonderful too!

Annie said...

Your storage is really fab. I could send many a happy hour in there :-)
A x

Tammy said...

Oh what a great craft space, How organised. The weathers been great, should of had this week off but never mind. Your card looks lovely, Thanks for sharing your lush desk x

Sarah said...

fabulous crafty space and the butterfly is just wonderful and so well done...thanks for the peek today! Sarah (Sasa at 1)

Di said...

Oh wow - I've been blown away by all your storage and goodies. And that card is exquisite - am off now to hunt for those backing papers, scrummy!! Di xx

Helen said...

What a fabulous space - and all that storage. Love your art too, you have been very busy.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oooh, pretty!!! I love your sparkly butterfly and the swirly background too. It's just PRETTY - great work :D xx

Sarn said...

Fab cards and I like the look of your organsied crafting space.

Happy WOYWW.

Hugs, Sandra Take a peek at MY DESK here

Anonymous said...

Love how your shelves go all the way up to the ceiling! That's some stash you've got there! Like those new papers you're using and that's a really pretty card too.

Hugs
Brenda 73

Marianne said...

Great space ! and your cards are beautiful.
I am trying to get around to visit all of the folks I do not know on the list. The one thing i love most about these link up parties is how I get to meet so many wonderful people.
Your blog is lovely and I will be back to visit soon.
Marianne

ScrappnBee said...

Great space! Love the purple! The card is absolutely amazing! Love the shimmer and and glitz on it! Thanks so much for sharing your desk today- Amanda #36

The Crafty Elf said...

I don't know what to say.....I LOVE YOUR WORKDESK! What beautiful work you do....did I tell you I LOVE YOUR WORKDESK???? OMGosh, thanks for sharing - I think, not sure cause I might be just a bit jealous. In a good way, maybe - nope! I'm jealous so much so I want your space! It's not fair! ((wink wink))
Happy WOYWW ;D

Dragon said...

Lovely card and that crafty room is FABULOUS!!! Please come and sort me out!!!!
Frankie
xx

Neil said...

Hi there, Thanks for sharing your desk this week! I'm dashing around this week like the white rabbit; places to go and things to see! Hope you have a lovely week. Beautiful cards and space

JoZart Designs said...

Such a well organised attractive desk. Your card is beautiful...
Lv JoZarty x

shazsilverwolf said...

These are absolutely stunning- I am really going to haver to try this. I have a little something for you on my blog, if you get time to pop over.
Shaz xx

okienurse said...

Awesome craft space. Love the cards. Sorry I am so late getting around but haven't felt well this week. Thanks for sharing. Vickie

Popular Posts