22 Feb 2011

French Hotel Inspired!






I decided to make this card using Blues & Grays! I have just come back from a trip to France for Valentines weekend and these colours were used in the decor for the Hotel. It was a very old Style Hotel we stayed in all the rooms were fabric lined on the walls. Our room was Hot Pink Toile Du Jouy. Once I have sorted the pics out I will upload a few of the room.
Here I used some Laura Ashley Paper I have had a while along with some Core-dinations papers. I used a new set of Artimeo Stamps I got in France. I decided to use white Cosmic Shimmer Embossing powder along with a Lable cut with my Slice using the MS+ Vintage Findings
card. I finished off using some Liquid Pearls. I made the little white ribbon rosette and finished with a Papermainia dimentional sticker in the middle. The French sentiment on the label is from the Bonjour Stamps set by Cavellini & Co.
I am publishing this post through Internet Explorer as for some reason Blogger dosent seem to want to work with my new version of AOL. I still cant spell check my post & don't know if I can post links but I will try with my next post tomorrow (fingers crossed!)
Hope everyone's well & flue free, I think I am getting there! Been on Antibiotics since an emergency doctor visit Saturday! And a course of Steroids too! Had that many pills & potions this past 10 days I will be rattling soon, take care everyone!
Lavinia
x

1 comment:

sandra de said...

Such a beautiful card and it sound like you stayed in a gorgeous Hotel.

Popular Posts