22 Jul 2008

Damask Floral Stamps

Hello! Thought I would have a play with these Damask floral stamps I got while I was in Amsterdam. I think they look a bit 60's! a bit Biba maybe! Anyway I think they turned our ok.




I love the look of the H2o's and I think that the white embossing worked ok too. I really like this stamp, looks like I will be using it a lot! I also made this quick card using some of the Laura Ashley papers, plus on of the lovely tags from Craftwork Cards.

Just got things strewned around the desk trying to get something together with the die cuts & ribbons I got too on while away, hopefully I will have something to show tomorrow. Got more or less a free couple of days this week so that's a nice change. Okay of to make some lunch & a pot of tea for that added extra inspiration!! Hope your all well and if any of you who read this in the USA went to CHA, I hope I am going to see lots of photos of the products on your blogs we might get them over here eventually! Take care all of you!

Bright Blessings!



No comments:

Popular Posts