29 Jun 2008

Birthday Treats!

It was my birthday yesterday & I got some unexpected treats & gifts! First I got a Crop O Dile Big Bite, then a set of the Laura Ashley Traditional Wooden Mounted Stamps and my Best Friend bought me a DCWV Rock star Scrapbook Album!! Craft related goodies are always oh so welcome! I was really chuffed. I had a great day messing with the crop o dile & stamps. Then me and my partner we out for dinner at a out of the way place on the moors above were I live. The steak was great & so was the pheasant! I got various other gifts & some beautiful handcrafted cards from my family & Friends, I think they have to try a bit harder on the card front now I send them all handcrafted cards!

I did get to make a couple more Turquoise cards made though, I love the colour with brown at the moment. I used K & Co paper for this one then Embossed the Bronze Flourish. The ribbon was the inspiration I love the colour & the little KanBan gems, and Cinnamon Stickles.


This one I used a Die Cut pice from the DCWV Once Upon A Time Series. And made a background using versamark resist embossing technique with a script stamp I got from Dimension Fourth. Even though is looks a little dark on the background it looks really good & I'm pleased how it turned out.




This last one I love! Another DCWV die cut piece from the pack & lovely ribbon I had, Stickles are great for jazzing stuff up I love em!

Well thanks for looking and sorry but I have to go & do Sunday visiting, then the obligatory Sunday roast! Well y'know us English we love our Sunday roast is almost religion! Have a good sunday folks & hope to show you something made using a my new stuff very soon!

Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Popular Posts