17 Jun 2012

A Vintage Sunday Session

I came up with these 2 creations using the freebie tag from


Every Friday Astrid gives away a free digital image.
She makes some amazing Cards & projects. Be sure to check out her Blog!

I used dies from Go Kreate & Spellbinders & X-Cut
The Paper is Websters Pages & Papermainia
Stamped Sentiments are from Anna Griffin
Glitters by Martha Stewart & Deco Art Glamour Dust
Ribbons & Gems & Decorative Nail head stickers & Flowers & Paper Lace from stash!


Hope your all having a Crafty & Creative Sunday!
Lavinia
x

6 comments:

Connie said...

Hello Lavinia, Your cards are marvelous. They have such a lovely Romantic Victorian flare about them. You are certainly a romantic!
Have a lovely Sunday, Connie :)

Astrid Maclean said...

Hi Lavinia, your cards are great, I love them!! Beautifully designed and I really like them and not just because you used my freebies. So glad you told me about them!

cheryl said...

oh wow Hun this is stunning oh the detail and colours are just incredible,hugs Cherylxxx

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Lavinia,

These are beautiful -- I've "pinned" them!

Hugs,
Kay

Carole said...

wow both your creations are amazing, lovely work :) xx

Debs said...

These cards are gorgeous......... you truly have a gift!

Love Debs x

Popular Posts