15 Sept 2010

WOYWW 67........Blue Feather Card!


Hello WOYWW'ers....sorry not to get any "doing stuff" type pic's this week. For some reason I never got round to taking any, I just forgot! Anyhow I though I would show you what I made the other night, being as I have a new Ott Craft Lite & now I can craft at night! It's great so wished I had got one sooner.
The card I have made here was inspired by a Tin of Cavallini & Co Stickers I have had for an age! I mounted the Little Letter Sticker on some gold card & used a pre prepared card blank I spritzed with Inkadinkis Ink mixed with some Perfect Pearls in Gold. I then stamped a boarder around the card with a Stempelglede Grunge Flourish, placed a Paris post mark sticker from a different Cavallini & Co Tin set I had in the top corner & Then embossed the sentiment in gold bottom right, the stamps one from Paula Pascual. The feathers are from one of those kids activity packs you get in Partners.
Hope your all having a great day & getting some snooping & crafting in! I am hoping to get to have a look at what some of you have posted for toady's WOYWW 67. Sorry if some of you have not heard from me in a while & I have not visited you, My apologies! Hopefully I will get in to some kind of routine again soon!
Thanks for stopping by today & I really appreciate the comments you leave, you inspire me to do more!
Lavinia
x



15 comments:

Zue said...

love the feathers, they are such a beautiful colour. Cavallini make such must-have products.
Sue xx

Penni said...

Wow - What a beautiful card.

Hugs
Penni
x

Sue said...

Hi Lavinia
wow what a totally stunning card, its beautiful,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x

Helen said...

Your card makes up for no pics of your desk! It is lovely.

Julia Dunnit said...

Ooh lovely Lavinia, great matching of colours.

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous card, fab workspace,Happy WOYWW! Thank you for sharing your workspace (Linky number 19)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is a lovely card. I'm always partial to feathers. They really make the card special.

Sarah said...

That card looks really luxurious

G Peplow said...

Hi there Lavinia, hope you had a good holiday. I'm loving your feathery card, the way it snakes across the card and the colour of the feathers:) just great:0) xx

Morti said...

Beautiful card Lavinia....

craftimamma said...

Truly lovely card Lavinia. I want an OTT light too. My eyes just don't see colours any more once the electric lights come on.

Hugs
Lesley Xx (#87)

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Thanks for sharing the card, It's so pretty.

A.xx

Ciara said...

Wow, what a posh card!


Ciara
xx

ps - sorry I'm so late

Anonymous said...

Cavallini does make a lot of inspiring stuff, but nothing as good as your card. It's really beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Carole said...

such a gorgeous card, love it :)

Popular Posts