6 Jul 2010

Celtic

Decided a while ago to try out Debbie Moore's Metal Magic. Here I used a Versamark pad & coverd it 2 times & heated it up (like you do with UTTE) and then stamped in to it while its hot. The stamp is a Triskele Design from Anita's Crafts, I got it in my local craft department down the road in The Range. The papers are Core-dinations, same colour but one sanded & one not. I edged the card and a strip down the centre with double sided tape & coverd it in Black Glitter Flock. The sentiment is a Lable Peel Of by Papermainia.
Been watching QVC's Christmas Craft Shows today, cant say theres anyhting that tempted me much, although I have orderd Rangers Ice Stickles as I though they were good value for a set of 12. Think the mojo fairy is hovering in the background & hopefully will sprinkle me with the Crafty Dust? Just in time for WOYWW! C U all soon & have a great day!
Lavinia
x

1 comment:

G Peplow said...

I love your very classy card Lavinia, these techniques are addictive, I just love trying new stuff too:)xx

Popular Posts