13 Sept 2010

Lilac



Hi! Cheers for popping over to see my latest card offering! Here I have used a large lilac flower rub on & cut it out and place it on a prepared card base. For the base I spritzed using Inkadinks Ink in mixed with Perfect Pearls in gold & Lilac, stamped a bird cage with Versamark & used perfect pearls powder in Antique gold. I stamped the swirls down the side in Green ink & embossed with Stewart Gill interface embossing powder in Inter-violet (although it does not show up so good & as shiny as it really is in this picture) The sentiment is from Papermainia's Chatsworth collection. The top right stamp is from Inkadinkadoo's Morphic Bug collection of stamps.
Well all the sorting & holiday washing is done & dusted with now, so with a bit of luck I can get down to some crafting again! Hope you all well & coping with a change in the weather, it's poring down here & cold today, typically Manchester weather I suppose! Enjoy your day whatever you do! Happy crafting!
Lavinia
x

No comments:

Popular Posts