26 Jul 2010

Pour Vous!


Hello! Thanks for stopping by today! I have again been delving in to my Cavellie & Co stamps. Here I have used a mixture of stamps from 2 diffident sets, the centre image "Pour Vous" or, For You & "Merci" or Thanks are from the Bonjour rubber stamp tin set. The crown & the post mark Paris stamps are from the Paris Rubber stamp tin set. The paper I used is from Kay & Co's Wild Saffron collection. I distressed the edges of the paper using Antique Linen Distress Ink & Whispers Chestnut. I also used a Grunge Flourish stamp from Stempelglede around the edge of the paper again with Chestnut ink. I then highlight the crown & ribbon with a Sakura stardust gel pen, & used vintage Lime Green glitter to highlight the leaves. Finished off using some smooth twine wrapped round the fold of the card and attached a piece of brown velvet ribbon & tide with twine and added a mother of pearl button.
Spent a few days filling a new drawer trolley type thingy in my craft room with stash that was overtaking my space! I have to be organized to function! Anyway things are looking better now, just shelves to get up & I think I will be about there. I will show you what I have been up to soon!
Have a great day & Happy Crafting!
Lavinia
x

2 comments:

Handmade by Elaine said...

Hi Lavinia, Wow wot can i say i really like this card you've done and the vintage lime green glitter looks really effective as I'm a glitter girl myself, keep up the fab work :)))))))
take care
Elaine x

G Peplow said...

This is gorgeous Lavinia, I love the crown and the colours are beautifully muted.
Have a lovely weekend:) x

Popular Posts