17 May 2010

My First Follower!!


Firstly I want to thank Janet for being my very first blog follower! I was really chuffed today when I found out you liked my blog & are going to follow me! Much appreciated! I hope you like my two cards for today! I have been a bit vintage of late, and always loving anything French inspired. I have again been using my fav stash of the minuet G.C.D's beautiful Paris papers & the Cavellie & Co stamps again. I also used some of Papermainia's "Chatsworth" Collection papers too in the second card. Got my first lot of Pro-Markers the otherday, however! I am struggling a little with them as they are quite different from anything I have used before, they will take a bit of time to get used to I think, any advice from anyone eg; tutorials blogs etc would be much appreciated! Thanks for looking and have a great day all!
Lavinia
x

No comments:

Popular Posts